The Social Security disability system is often times a difficult, frustrating, lengthy, and time consuming process that causes many individuals to simply give up in the middle of it. While you can go through the process on your own, the statistics clearly show that your chances of being successful are much higher if you have the help of an attorney. Some of the more common reasons for claims being denied are the following:
• Failure to complete and turn in necessary paperwork;
• Failure to fully and completely describe your conditions in the forms;
• Medical records missing from the Social Security file;
• Failure to work with treating physician;
• Inability to see a physician;
For this reason, you may need a Social Security disability attorney. At Sanders, Bruin, Coll & Worley, P.A., we have represented hundreds of clients who have been denied Social Security disability benefits. We are committed to serving our clients in the most professional manner with the goal of getting you benefits while taking the stress of the process away from you.