Legal Support After A Wrongful Death
Every year in the United States, there are more than 100,000 deaths that result from what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention call “unintentional injuries.” In many cases, these are incidents where a death occurs because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness. Surviving family members are often left bewildered and angry. A sudden death can be inexplicable, and it’s difficult to know where to turn for help.
It is, of course, impossible to reverse the effects of an accidental death. At Sanders Law Firm, we work hard to help surviving family members achieve a sense of justice. Our lawyers understand how to hold the responsible parties to account, and are assertive in our efforts to obtain compensation for medical bills, funeral costs, pain and suffering, and other expenses related to the loss of a loved one’s life.
Assistance In A Full Spectrum Of Matters
Our attorneys are adept at helping families who have lost loved ones in a comprehensive array of situations, including:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Surgical errors
- Birthing errors
- Poorly maintained property
- Workplace accidents
- Defective products
The firm can be retained on a contingent-fee basis. What this means is that attorneys’ fees are paid only if there is a recovery. This means that there is no financial risk to the family.
If you need help or just have some questions, please contact our firm for a free and confidential consultation. You can call us at 575-578-4392 or reach us online. With offices in Roswell, Albuquerque and Hobbs, we serve throughout New Mexico.
Legal Support For Injury Victims
A serious injury will have far-reaching and long-lasting consequences. Impaired individuals face difficult paths to recovery; many find that the stress involved with convalescence will affect their emotions, or even damage their relationships with loved ones.
In no small part the trauma of an injury is financial. Victims will face substantial expenses arising from hospital bills, doctors’ fees and costs associated with physical therapy. Those unable to return to work will suffer a setback in the form of lost wages.
The attorneys at Sanders Law Firm can help. Since 1945, our firm has offered legal representation to individuals and families in New Mexico who are struggling in the aftermath of an injury. We have a thorough knowledge of the legal system, and know how to pursue maximum compensation in order to facilitate the best possible recovery.
Assistance In A Full Range Of Personal Injury Concerns
If your injuries resulted from another party’s negligence or recklessness, it is likely that you have a valid claim. Our lawyers are skilled in pursuing restitution in a comprehensive range of personal injury matters, including those arising from:
- Motor vehicle accidents — New Mexico’s drivers are among the country’s most dangerous. If you’ve been hurt in a crash, we can provide the assistance you need.
- Medical malpractice — Health care professionals are required by law to adhere to accepted standards of practice. When their carelessness leads to injuries or death, it is important to work with a lawyer to pursue justice.
- Unsafe properties — The law mandates that property owners keep their premises safe. But they often fail to maintain their properties adequately, and injuries arise often at shopping malls, swimming pools, construction sites, schools and other locales.
- Nursing home abuse — Nearly one-third of nursing home and assisted living facilities have been cited for abuse. If you or a loved one has suffered neglect or abuse, our firm can help you take legal action.
Our lawyers are also adept at representing the surviving family members of individuals who have suffered a wrongful death because of someone else’s actions. We cannot reverse the effects of an injury or fatality; our aim is to ease our clients’ suffering to the extent possible, and to ensure they do not endure financial setbacks as a result of their misfortune.
We’re Here To Help
To learn more, reach out to our firm. You can call us at 575-578-4392 or contact us online. Initial consultations are always free. We have offices in Roswell, Hobbs and Albuquerque, and serve throughout the state.